
Welcome to Austenchoc, an amalgamation of two of my favourite things - the novels of Jane Austen, genius, who will never be dislodged from the pantheon of English literature, and chocolate, preferably good quality dark chocolate. Whoever first made chocolate ginger and orange creams should be deified! Trips to Sydney and Melbourne are incomplete with stocking up at Haigh's Chocolates, and the only shop worth visiting at Kuranda is a chocolate shop which sells heavenly lemon myrtle chocolates.
Another favourite thing is lifelong learning. How boring life would be if there weren't new things to discover and explore! I can't say that Web2.0 would necessarily have been on my top ten list of new things to learn ( I'm happiest curled up with a good book and refuse to be seduced by computers), but I can see that there may be things out there that I will find personally worthwhile, whereas other things will come under the category of "useful to know about in case...".
Another favourite thing is lifelong learning. How boring life would be if there weren't new things to discover and explore! I can't say that Web2.0 would necessarily have been on my top ten list of new things to learn ( I'm happiest curled up with a good book and refuse to be seduced by computers), but I can see that there may be things out there that I will find personally worthwhile, whereas other things will come under the category of "useful to know about in case...".
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogosphere... Jane Austen and chocolate... now you're talking!
Post a Comment