An RSS feed that is. After initial frustration with bloglines I went to GoogleReader which I found easier to use: Goodness knows why, maybe my brain simply slipped into gear. Anyway I found some rather scrumptious blogs about some of my favourite things: Chocolate and Zucchini; Jane Austen Society of North America; and a pets blog, as well as news (Guardian) and weather.
They were quite easy to find and preview. The idea of having things presented for one's delectation rather than having to search for them is rather attractive: but it remains to be seen how much clutter will be created from all this. I suppose it's simply a matter of being ruthlessly selective, and this would have to apply if feeds were to be sanely used in the workplace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope the zucchini and chocolate weren't together. Ewwww!
Post a Comment