So how do I embed a video into my blog??? Interesting concept but instructions would be helpful.
Anyway I don't have much time for Youtube. I've nothing against it; it's simply that after sitting in front of a screen all day at work, I've got better things to do with my precious spare time. I also have to consider that my eyes are getting older. As a work tool I expect it does have some applications such as those shown in the lesson, until it is superseded by something else which is fastier, funkier and more fashionable.
Yes, there are things on Youtube etc that are clever, amusing and informative, but to preserve my leisure time, I prefer to have other people recommend them to me before I bother to look. It's called time management and resisting information overload.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There are comprehensive HOWTO instructions on lots of things on the blog we've created for the training. http://brisbaneonlinelearning.blogspot.com
We keep telling everyone to read this blog for instructions, but they don't listen much!
Post a Comment